- Products are palletised*
- Minimum order quantity per SKU (Stock Keeping Unit - i.e. specific product dimension) is a single pallet as part of a full load
- A full load comprises any mix of 18 pallets of products that appear in this sales and specification guide
- Made-to-order products are available subject to lead time and minimum order quantities.
*Glass Mineral Wool products are always palletised,some Rock Mineral Wool products may not be palletised
** Customs clearance may occasionally extend the lead time for which Knauf Insulation is not able to accept responsibility
- Deliveries are made in 40’ High Cube containers,i.e., 18 pallets in total or equivalent in loose packs* on some Rock products
- Terms are based on full load deliveries – see your ‘Customer Terms Confirmation’ (CTC) document
- Lead time for standard products is typically 25 days**
- following credit clearance / receipt of approved letter of credit
- from acknowledgement of receipt of order
- some destinations may have a longer lead time - please enquire
- Prices are offered on the basis of FOB incoterms (Free on Board) with the option of sea freight as a separate chargeable service – see your CTC for clarification. Other delivery options may be available on request
Orders can be placed by sending your purchase order to the email address below
- Purchase orders should include the following information:
- Unique purchase order number
- Product codes (please the product guide)
- Product names (please see the product guide)
- Price (please see your CTC)
- Quantities required in pallets for Glass products or packs for Rock products*
- Port of delivery
- Contact name and telephone number
- Customer Services are available between 08.30-17.00 (GMT) Monday-Friday to assist with orders, delivery queries or pro-forma invoices.
Telephone: +44 1744 766 767
Knauf Insulation offers advice on all products and solutions through the Technical Support Team who provide free, expert advice for stockists, dealers, architects and professional end-users in the construction industry.
The Technical Support Team is available 08.30-17.00 (GMT) Monday to Friday. Emails will usually be answered within 24 hours.
Telephone: +44 1744 766 666