MaterialRock Mineral Wool
Flat Roof Slabs are manufactured with high compressive strength, suitable for use on all types of roof deck, and can be overlaid with a single ply membrane, which is mechanically fixed, or with a waterproof membrane consisting of either a fully bonded built-up bitumen roofing system, or mastic asphalt. In addition to improving fire safety, Krimpact Flat Roof slab reduces energy consumption and therefore costs.
- Krimpact® Technology provides high levels of compressive strength
- Non-combustible A1 Euroclass Reaction to Fire classification
- For use on roofs of up to 10° pitch
- Excellent thermal performance
- Excellent sound absorption characteristics provide high levels of sound reduction
- Compatible with a wide range of single ply membranes
|Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Product Format||Quantity per Pack||Packs per Pallet||Area per Pallet (m²)||R-Value (m²K/W)||Product|
The download url has been copied to your clipboard
Additional Product Information
We care for the people who make our products, the people who use them and the world we all depend on.
Whilst we are dedicated to supplying sustainable high performance insulation solutions for enhanced energy efficiency in buildings, we also continually strive for improvements in our manufacturing and supply chain operations so to improve quality and minimise our impact on the environment. All Knauf Insulation production locations have state-of-the-art manufacturing equipment and meet the highest quality standards as well as they are supported by an ongoing research and development program. All of our products including Flat Roof Slabs are sustainably manufactured.
At Knauf Insulation, we have 7 key sustainability considerations:
- to conserve natural resources
- to reduce the evironmental effects of our own processes
- Treating people fairly, along the supply chain
- Delivering our products efficiently
- Building a comfortable and healthy indoor environment
- Performance reporting