ApplicationFire Protection, Cavity Compartmentation
MaterialRock Mineral Wool
Fire Barrier Wired Mattresses are manufactured with a galvanised wire mesh stitched to one side and have an optional foil facing, for use in the compartmentation of large and small cavities for up to 60 minutes fire protection. They are installed vertically.
They can be installed within the suspended ceiling void above partitions up to the concrete soffit to prevent the spread of flames and smoke in the event of a fire, to improve acoustics by preventing noise transmission to adjacent rooms and to compartmentalise building voids.
- Non-combustible with a melting point in excess of 1000°C
- Provides up to 60 minutes fire resistance
- Prevents smoke and flame from by-passing fire-resisting walls and partitions
- Simple, clean and quick to install
- Versatile, flexible and adaptable system
|Thickness (mm)||Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Product Format||Area per Pack (m²)||Packs per Pallet||Area per Pallet (m²)|
The download url has been copied to your clipboard
Additional Product Information
We care for the people who make our products, the people who use them and the world we all depend on.
Whilst we are dedicated to supplying sustainable high performance insulation solutions for enhanced energy efficiency in buildings, we also continually strive for improvements in our manufacturing and supply chain operations so to improve quality and minimise our impact on the environment. All Knauf Insulation production locations have state-of-the-art manufacturing equipment and meet the highest quality standards as well as they are supported by an ongoing research and development program. All of our products including Fire Barrier Wired Mattresses are sustainably manufactured.
At Knauf Insulation, we have 7 key sustainability considerations:
- to conserve natural resources
- to reduce the evironmental effects of our own processes
- Treating people fairly, along the supply chain
- Delivering our products efficiently
- Building a comfortable and healthy indoor environment
- Performance reporting