MaterialRock Mineral Wool
Duct Slabs with a reinforced aluminium foil facing to one side are suitable for the thermal and acoustic insulation of square and rectangular ductwork and equipment with a maximum service temperature of 250°C. Duct Slabs are usually installed using simple pin fixing systems.
- Designed for square and rectangular ductwork in heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems
- Excellent thermal performance
- Non-combustible A1 Euroclass Reaction to Fire classification
- Manufactured with ECOSE® Technology for improved handling and installation
|Thickness (mm)||Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Product Format||Area per Pack (m²)||Quantity per Pack||Packs per Pallet||Area per Pallet (m²)||Thermal Conductivity|
The download url has been copied to your clipboard
Additional Product Information
We care for the people who make our products, the people who use them and the world we all depend on.
Whilst we are dedicated to supplying sustainable high performance insulation solutions for enhanced energy efficiency in buildings, we also continually strive for improvements in our manufacturing and supply chain operations so to improve quality and minimise our impact on the environment. All Knauf Insulation production locations have state-of-the-art manufacturing equipment and meet the highest quality standards as well as they are supported by an ongoing research and development program. All of our products including Duct Slabs are sustainably manufactured.
At Knauf Insulation, we have 7 key sustainability considerations:
- to conserve natural resources
- to reduce the evironmental effects of our own processes
- Treating people fairly, along the supply chain
- Delivering our products efficiently
- Building a comfortable and healthy indoor environment
- Performance reporting