ApplicationInternal Walls / Partitions, Internal Floors
MaterialGlass Mineral Wool
Ultracoustic-A Rolls offer superior acoustic performance for internal partition walls, suspended ceilings, intermediate floors and some external wall applications.
Suitable for both acoustic and thermal applications, they are ideal for use in areas where heightened privacy or sound insulation is of importance, e.g. cinemas, boardrooms, or consultation chambers. Rolls are pre-cut into 2 x 600mm widths, removing the need for measuring and cutting on site for convenience and speed of installation. Installing rolls in partitions removes joints associated with slab installations, reducing the likelihood of acoustic bridging.
- Superior sound absorption characteristics improve the acoustic performance
- Friction fitting between studs
- Ready-cut rolls to suit 600mm stud centres for convenience, faster installation and no butt joints
- Suitable for use in metal or timber studs
- Non-combustible A1 Euroclass Reaction to Fire classification
- Advanced compression technology provides more per pack for less storage, handling and transportation
- Manufactured with ECOSE® Technology for improved handling and installation
|Thickness (mm)||Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Area per Pack (m²)||Quantity per Pack||Packs per Pallet||No. Rolls in Pallet||Area per Pallet (m²)||R-Value (m²K/W)||NRC|
Additional Product Information
- ECOSE® Technology
ECOSE® Technology is our revolutionary sustainable bio-based binder used in the manufacture of all of our glass mineral wool products, and the majority of our rock mineral wool products. invented nearly 10 years ago, it is not only unique, but very much central to our sustainability strategy. Our ECOSE® Technology is present in Ultracoustic A-Roll and is just another key benefit of our products.
ECOSE® Technology has 5 key benefits
- A natural binder
- A lower embodied energy
- Proven durability
- Optimum indoor air comfort
- Easy to handle
We care for the people who make our products, the people who use them and the world we all depend on.
Whilst we are dedicated to supplying sustainable high performance insulation solutions for enhanced energy efficiency in buildings, we also continually strive for improvements in our manufacturing and supply chain operations so to improve quality and minimise our impact on the environment. All Knauf Insulation production locations have state-of-the-art manufacturing equipment and meet the highest quality standards as well as they are supported by an ongoing research and development program. All of our products including Ultracoustic-A Rolls are sustainably manufactured.
At Knauf Insulation, we have 7 key sustainability considerations:
- to conserve natural resources
- to reduce the evironmental effects of our own processes
- Treating people fairly, along the supply chain
- Delivering our products efficiently
- Building a comfortable and healthy indoor environment
- Performance reporting