ApplicationLight Steel Frame Walls
MaterialGlass Mineral Wool
SteelTherm Rolls are designed for use in light steel frame walls between steel C-section studwork. Rolls are ready cut to 2 x 600mm widths to suit standard stud centres, saving the need for measuring and cutting on site.
- Friction-fitting between studs prevents heat loss
- Rolls are ready-cut in to 600mm widths for fast installation and reduced wastage
- Excellent thermal performance
- Non-combustible A1 Euroclass Reaction to Fire classification
- Excellent sound absorption characteristics
- Manufactured with ECOSE® Technology for improved handling and installation
|Thickness (mm)||Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Product Format||Area per Pack (m²)||Packs per Pallet||Area per Pallet (m²)||R-Value (m²K/W)|
Additional Product Information
- ECOSE® Technology
ECOSE® Technology is our revolutionary sustainable bio-based binder used in the manufacture of all of our glass mineral wool products, and the majority of our rock mineral wool products. invented nearly 10 years ago, it is not only unique, but very much central to our sustainability strategy. Our ECOSE® Technology is present in SteelTherm Roll and is just another key benefit of our products.
ECOSE® Technology has 5 key benefits
- A natural binder
- A lower embodied energy
- Proven durability
- Optimum indoor air comfort
- Easy to handle
We care for the people who make our products, the people who use them and the world we all depend on.
Whilst we are dedicated to supplying sustainable high performance insulation solutions for enhanced energy efficiency in buildings, we also continually strive for improvements in our manufacturing and supply chain operations so to improve quality and minimise our impact on the environment. All Knauf Insulation production locations have state-of-the-art manufacturing equipment and meet the highest quality standards as well as they are supported by an ongoing research and development program. All of our products including SteelTherm Rolls are sustainably manufactured.
At Knauf Insulation, we have 7 key sustainability considerations:
- to conserve natural resources
- to reduce the evironmental effects of our own processes
- Treating people fairly, along the supply chain
- Delivering our products efficiently
- Building a comfortable and healthy indoor environment
- Performance reporting