ApplicationMasonry Cavity Walls
MaterialGlass Mineral Wool
Masonry Cavity Slabs have a water repellent additive, and are designed for use in external masonry cavity walls up to 25m to provide a full-fill insulation solution which is installed as walls are being built.
Masonry Cavity Slabs are manufactured to 455mm widths, to suit standard wall tie spacing, reducing the need to cut slabs to size on site. In addition to helping reduce energy bills, Masonry Cavity Slabs.
- Made with a water repellent additive to maintain dry cavities
- Provides excellent thermal performance reducing energy bills
- Reduces heat gain during the day, and heat loss at night, for a more comfortable environment
- Non-combustible A1 Euroclass Reaction to Fire classification
- Suitable for use with standard bricks, blocks and mortar mixes
- Slabs sized to fit between wall ties spaced at 455mm
- Manufactured with ECOSE® Technology for improved handling and installation
|Thickness (mm)||Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Product Format||Area per Pack (m²)||Quantity per Pack||Packs per Pallet||Area per Pallet (m²)||R-Value (m²K/W)|
Additional Product Information
- ECOSE® Technology
ECOSE® Technology is our revolutionary sustainable bio-based binder used in the manufacture of all of our glass mineral wool products, and the majority of our rock mineral wool products. invented nearly 10 years ago, it is not only unique, but very much central to our sustainability strategy. Our ECOSE® Technology is present in Masonry Cavity Wall Slab and is just another key benefit of our products.
ECOSE® Technology has 5 key benefits
- A natural binder
- A lower embodied energy
- Proven durability
- Optimum indoor air comfort
- Easy to handle
We care for the people who make our products, the people who use them and the world we all depend on.
Whilst we are dedicated to supplying sustainable high performance insulation solutions for enhanced energy efficiency in buildings, we also continually strive for improvements in our manufacturing and supply chain operations so to improve quality and minimise our impact on the environment. All Knauf Insulation production locations have state-of-the-art manufacturing equipment and meet the highest quality standards as well as they are supported by an ongoing research and development program. All of our products including Cavity Slabs are sustainably manufactured.
At Knauf Insulation, we have 7 key sustainability considerations:
- to conserve natural resources
- to reduce the evironmental effects of our own processes
- Treating people fairly, along the supply chain
- Delivering our products efficiently
- Building a comfortable and healthy indoor environment
- Performance reporting