MaterialGlass Mineral Wool
Duct Rolls (Thermo-teK RL Pro Alu) are strong, flexible rolls with a reinforced aluminium foil facing to one side. Rolls are designed for the thermal and acoustic insulation for all shapes of ductwork with a maximum service temperature of 230°C.
- Excellent sound absorption characteristics
- Excellent thermal performance
- Designed for ductwork in heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems
- Resilient strength and flexibility allows installation on all shapes of ductwork
- A2 Euroclass Reaction to Fire Classification
- Manufactured with ECOSE® Technology for improved handling and installation
|Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Product Format||Area per Pack (m²)||Area per Pallet (m²)||R-Value (m²K/W)|
The download url has been copied to your clipboard
Additional Product Information
- ECOSE® Technology
ECOSE® Technology is our revolutionary sustainable bio-based binder used in the manufacture of all of our glass mineral wool products, and the majority of our rock mineral wool products. invented nearly 10 years ago, it is not only unique, but very much central to our sustainability strategy. Our ECOSE® Technology is present in Duct Roll and is just another key benefit of our products.
ECOSE® Technology has 5 key benefits
- A natural binder
- A lower embodied energy
- Proven durability
- Optimum indoor air comfort
- Easy to handle
We care for the people who make our products, the people who use them and the world we all depend on.
Whilst we are dedicated to supplying sustainable high performance insulation solutions for enhanced energy efficiency in buildings, we also continually strive for improvements in our manufacturing and supply chain operations so to improve quality and minimise our impact on the environment. All Knauf Insulation production locations have state-of-the-art manufacturing equipment and meet the highest quality standards as well as they are supported by an ongoing research and development program. All of our products including Duct Rolls are sustainably manufactured.
At Knauf Insulation, we have 7 key sustainability considerations:
- to conserve natural resources
- to reduce the evironmental effects of our own processes
- Treating people fairly, along the supply chain
- Delivering our products efficiently
- Building a comfortable and healthy indoor environment
- Performance reporting