ApplicationPitched Roofs at Ceiling Level
MaterialGlass Mineral Wool
Ceiling Roll (Multi Pack) provides the flexibility and convenience of 2 rolls in 1 by providing the option to install at either a 100mm depth or a 50mm depth. Rolls can easily be cut to suit joist centres. Installing Ceiling Roll (Multi Pack) will contribute to reduced energy consumption, saving money and reducing heat gain during the day, providing a more comfortable living and working environment, and heat loss during the evening.
Our advanced compression packaging technology ensures more insulation per pack, saving on transportation, storage space and reducing the amount of handling.
- Multi pack can be used as:
- 100mm depth or,
- 50mm depth
- Non-combustible A1 Euroclass Reaction to Fire classification
- Contributes to saving energy and reducing energy bills
- More per pack than PET, for less storage and handling
- Manufactured with ECOSE® Technology for improved handling and installation
- Lightweight quilt for ease of installation
|Thickness (mm)||Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Product Format||Area per Pack (m²)||Quantity per Pack||Packs per Pallet||Area per Pallet (m²)||R-Value (m²K/W)|
The download url has been copied to your clipboard
Additional Product Information
- ECOSE® Technology
We care for the people who make our products, the people who use them and the world we all depend on.
Whilst we are dedicated to supplying sustainable high performance insulation solutions for enhanced energy efficiency in buildings, we also continually strive for improvements in our manufacturing and supply chain operations so to improve quality and minimise our impact on the environment. All Knauf Insulation production locations have state-of-the-art manufacturing equipment and meet the highest quality standards as well as they are supported by an ongoing research and development program. All of our products including Ceiling Rolls (Multi Pack) are sustainably manufactured.
At Knauf Insulation, we have 7 key sustainability considerations:
- to conserve natural resources
- to reduce the evironmental effects of our own processes
- Treating people fairly, along the supply chain
- Delivering our products efficiently
- Building a comfortable and healthy indoor environment
- Performance reporting