ApplicationMasonry Cavity Walls
MaterialGlass Mineral Wool
Cavity Rolls (Ready-cut) are designed for friction-fitting in timber and metal studs for drywall partitioning and may also be used in some external wall applications, dependent on the construction.
Cavity Rolls are ready cut into 2 x 600mm widths, to suit standard stud centres, allowing faster installation by removing the need to measure or cut on site. Installing a continuous piece of insulation within the studs avoids butt joints and potential acoustic bridging associated with batts.
- Rolls are ready-cut into 600mm widths for fast installation
- Friction-fitting between studs for ease of installation
- Suitable for use in metal or timber studs
- Provide excellent acoustic performance and helps prevent acoustic bridging
- Advanced compression technology provides more per pack for less storage, handling and transportation
- Non-combustible A1 Euroclass Reaction to Fire classification
- Manufactured with ECOSE® Technology for improved handling and installation
|Thickness (mm)||Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Product Format||Area per Pack (m²)||Quantity per Pack||No. Rolls in Pallet||Area per Pallet (m²)||R-Value (m²K/W)||Thermal Conductivity|
|51||14000||1200 (2x600)||Ready Cut||16.80||1||24||403.20||1.25||0.038|
|63||12000||1200 (2x600)||Ready Cut||14.40||1||24||345.60||2.15||0.038|
|100||7500||1200 (2x600)||Ready Cut||9.00||1||24||216.00||2.60||0.038|
Additional Product Information
- ECOSE® Technology
ECOSE® Technology is our revolutionary sustainable bio-based binder used in the manufacture of all of our glass mineral wool products, and the majority of our rock mineral wool products. invented nearly 10 years ago, it is not only unique, but very much central to our sustainability strategy. Our ECOSE® Technology is present in Cavity Roll and is just another key benefit of our products.
ECOSE® Technology has 5 key benefits
- A natural binder
- A lower embodied energy
- Proven durability
- Optimum indoor air comfort
- Easy to handle