ApplicationMasonry Cavity Walls
MaterialGlass Mineral Wool
Cavity Rolls are designed for friction-fitting in timber and metal studs for drywall partitioning and may also be used in some external wall applications, dependent on the construction.
Cavity Rolls are ready cut into 2 x 600mm widths, to suit standard stud centres, allowing faster installation by removing the need to measure or cut on site. Installing a continuous piece of insulation within the studs avoids butt joints and potential acoustic bridging associated with batts.
- Rolls are ready-cut into 600mm widths for fast installation
- Friction-fitting between studs for ease of installation
- Suitable for use in metal or timber studs
- Provide excellent acoustic performance and helps prevent acoustic bridging
- Advanced compression technology provides more per pack for less storage, handling and transportation
- Non-combustible A1 Euroclass Reaction to Fire classification
- Manufactured with ECOSE® Technology for improved handling and installation
|Thickness (mm)||Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Product Format||Area per Pack (m²)||No. Rolls in Pallet||Area per Pallet (m²)||R-Value (m²K/W)||NRC||Thermal Conductivity|
|51||14000||1200 (2x600)||Ready Cut||16.80||24||403.20||1.34||0.77||N/A|
|63||12000||1200 (2x600)||Ready Cut||14.40||24||345.60||1.65||0.85e||N/A|
|100||7500||1200 (2x600)||Ready Cut||9.00||24||216.00||2.63||1.00||N/A|
Additional Product Information
- ECOSE® Technology
ECOSE® Technology is our revolutionary sustainable bio-based binder used in the manufacture of all of our glass mineral wool products, and the majority of our rock mineral wool products. invented nearly 10 years ago, it is not only unique, but very much central to our sustainability strategy. Our ECOSE® Technology is present in Cavity Roll and is just another key benefit of our products.
ECOSE® Technology has 5 key benefits
- A natural binder
- A lower embodied energy
- Proven durability
- Optimum indoor air comfort
- Easy to handle
We care for the people who make our products, the people who use them and the world we all depend on.
Whilst we are dedicated to supplying sustainable high performance insulation solutions for enhanced energy efficiency in buildings, we also continually strive for improvements in our manufacturing and supply chain operations so to improve quality and minimise our impact on the environment. All Knauf Insulation production locations have state-of-the-art manufacturing equipment and meet the highest quality standards as well as they are supported by an ongoing research and development program. All of our products including Cavity Rolls are sustainably manufactured.
At Knauf Insulation, we have 7 key sustainability considerations:
- to conserve natural resources
- to reduce the evironmental effects of our own processes
- Treating people fairly, along the supply chain
- Delivering our products efficiently
- Building a comfortable and healthy indoor environment
- Performance reporting