ApplicationInternal Walls and Floors
MaterialGlass Mineral Wool
Acoustic Rolls are specialist sound insulating products for use in partitions. When cut to the full length of the partition height, Acoustic Rolls remove joints associated with slab installations, reducing the likelihood of acoustic bridging for a more consistent quality of installation. They may also be installed in timber intermediate floor applications.
Acoustic rolls are designed specifically for acoustic performance, and therefore do not have a declared R-value. They are pre-cut into 2 x 600mm rolls, removing the need for measuring and cutting on site, providing convenience and speed of installation.
- Excellent sound absorption characteristics improve the acoustic performance of internal walls and floors
- Friction fitting between studs ensures high levels of sound insulation
- Suitable for use in either metal or timber studs
- Non-combustible A1 Euroclass Reaction to Fire classification
- Ready cut rolls allow for faster installation and avoid joints
- Advanced compression technology provides more per pack for less storage, handling and transportation
- Manufactured with ECOSE® Technology for improved handling and installation
|Thickness (mm)||Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Product Format||Area per Pack (m²)||Quantity per Pack||Packs per Pallet||Area per Pallet (m²)|
Additional Product Information
- ECOSE® Technology
ECOSE® Technology is our revolutionary sustainable bio-based binder used in the manufacture of all of our glass mineral wool products, and the majority of our rock mineral wool products. invented nearly 10 years ago, it is not only unique, but very much central to our sustainability strategy. Our ECOSE® Technology is present in Acoustic Roll and is just another key benefit of our products.
ECOSE® Technology has 5 key benefits
- A natural binder
- A lower embodied energy
- Proven durability
- Optimum indoor air comfort
- Easy to handle
We care for the people who make our products, the people who use them and the world we all depend on.
Whilst we are dedicated to supplying sustainable high performance insulation solutions for enhanced energy efficiency in buildings, we also continually strive for improvements in our manufacturing and supply chain operations so to improve quality and minimise our impact on the environment. All Knauf Insulation production locations have state-of-the-art manufacturing equipment and meet the highest quality standards as well as they are supported by an ongoing research and development program. All of our products including Acoustic Rolls are sustainably manufactured.
At Knauf Insulation, we have 7 key sustainability considerations:
- to conserve natural resources
- to reduce the evironmental effects of our own processes
- Treating people fairly, along the supply chain
- Delivering our products efficiently
- Building a comfortable and healthy indoor environment
- Performance reporting