ApplicationInternal Walls / Partitions, Internal Floors
MaterialGlass Mineral Wool
Acoustic Batts are semi-rigid slabs designed for friction-fitting in metal and timber studs, including drywall partitioning. They are also suitable for intermediate floors with cavities such as timber or metal joist constructions.
Made to 600mm widths to suit standard stud centres, there is no need to cut to the correct width, making installation quick and easy. Packs are lightweight and compact, making them easy to carry, helping to prevent damage associated with dragging larger, heavier packs.
- Excellent sound absorption characteristics improve the acoustic performance of internal walls and floors
- Advanced compression technology provides packs that are compact and easy to carry
- 600mm wide batts allow for fast installation
- Non-combustible A1 Euroclass Reaction to Fire classification
- Manufactured with ECOSE® Technology for improved handling and installation
|Area per Pack (m²)
|Quantity per Pack
|Packs per Pallet
|Area per Pallet (m²)
Additional Product Information
We care for the people who make our products, the people who use them and the world we all depend on.
Whilst we are dedicated to supplying sustainable high performance insulation solutions for enhanced energy efficiency in buildings, we also continually strive for improvements in our manufacturing and supply chain operations so to improve quality and minimise our impact on the environment. All Knauf Insulation production locations have state-of-the-art manufacturing equipment and meet the highest quality standards as well as they are supported by an ongoing research and development program. All of our products including Acoustic Batts are sustainably manufactured.
At Knauf Insulation, we have 7 key sustainability considerations:
- to conserve natural resources
- to reduce the evironmental effects of our own processes
- Treating people fairly, along the supply chain
- Delivering our products efficiently
- Building a comfortable and healthy indoor environment
- Performance reporting